What do you get
– An annual salary between €70.000,- and €75.000,-;
– 24 annual holidays;
– Remote friendly working environment;
– Fancy workplace in the heart of Amsterdam;
– Building- and working with the latest technologies;
– Fast running, effective, and transparent company that loves to
experiment and research;
– An international company that does not shy away from making
out of the box decisions.
What is required?
– You have at least 5 years of software development experience;
– You have at least 3 years of experience with Python;
– You appreciate clean code, thorough testing, and API design;
– You are a critical and innovative thinker;
– You have demonstrable experience in PostgreSQL, Elastic
search, Linux, GIT, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP, WSGI.
For one of our highest-valued clients, we are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer. This company is a leading player in the field of cybersecurity. They advise and assist their customers with preventive measures with regard to cybercrime. As a Python Developer, you will focus on API design, and you will design the public interface of a web application that helps cyber threat analysts conduct faster, better, and more in-depth research. You will work closely with the product team and other engineers to make sure that the internal and external integration needs of our platform are met.
Are you interested in this role?
Send us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Upload your CV
Fill in your details below so we could help you find the perfect job. We’ll contact you within 3 days.