Your privacy and data protection are paramount to us, and we take this responsibility very seriously.
· Potential candidates, clients, visitors, job applicants, principals, users, contractors and other contacts of Proteqt;
· Visitors to the website of https://proteqt.com or a domain name associated with this domain name;
It is important to us that your Personal Data are handled with all due care. We comply with all statutory rules, including the General DataProtection Regulation (‘GDPR’), and exercise due care to adequately secure your personal data.
Data Subject: a person whose Personal Data is processed. In other words: the person whose personal information is being processed.
Third Parties: natural or legal persons who are not Data Subjects or part of Proteqt, such as natural or legal persons with which Proteqt shares Personal Data pursuant to a contract. These Third Parties might be processors or co-Controllers.
Personal Data: All data related to an identified or identifiable person. In other words: all information that identifies or can be used to identify the Data Subject.
Processing: everything that can be done with Personal Data, such as collection, recording, storage, alteration, retrieval, use, dissemination, or destruction.
Below, we explain which of your Personal Data Proteqt can process.
Data you have provided yourself, such as:
· your contact details (name, address, city/town of residence, email address, telephone number and function title);
· your gender and date of birth;
· data collected from you in a telephone conversation;
· data collected from an email from you;
· payment details;
· data from your CV or about your employment history.
Data we have received via our websites, newsletters, and emails:
· information about the device you used to visit our website;
· your surfing behaviour on the website, such as:
o which data/which of our web pages you have viewed;
o how you navigate the website;
o whether you open a newsletter or email and which parts of it you click on;
o the dates and times of your visit to the website;
· the operating system you are using;
· your browser type and IP address;
· the Internet address of the website to which the link is made;
· the geolocation;
· the data you downloaded from the website.
Data we have received from other sources, such as via:
· data available from public sources and published by you, such as those on social media and commercial websites;
· data from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Land Register.
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· to verify your identity;
· to improve our services (and the safety of those services), including by conducting checks;
· to inform you about news and developments at Proteqt and Proteqt’s products and services;
· to enable us to evaluate, study, and develop our services;
· to contact you for newsletters if you have signed up for them;
· for internal quality purposes;
· to manage, secure, adjust, and improve our websites;
· for marketing/commercial purposes;
· for recruitment and selection;
· to comply with a statutory obligation imposed on Proteqt;
· to be able to contact you and respond to any questions you have submitted;
· to deal with your requests for information and to settle complaints;
· to prevent theft, misuse, vandalism, or other criminal conduct;
· to enable us to conduct satisfaction surveys.
To use Personal Data, we must have a ground based on the GDPR.
We use the following grounds:
· you have given Proteqt your express consent;
· the use is necessary for performing or entering into a contract with you;
· the use is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation;
· in emergencies: the use is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person;
· we have a legitimate interest in the use unless this interest is outweighed by your or a Third Party’s interest in privacy.
Proteqt can invoke the following legitimate interests:
· the protection of your safety;
· the protection of the safety of our client and or others, as well as the security of the buildings and property of Proteqt;
· quality and training;
· the advancement of IT management and the improvement of security;
· the analysis and improvement of the services and content of our websites;
· the supply, improvement, adjustment, support, research, and analysis of our services;
· the advancement of the quality and security of our services;
· communication with you and other contacts of Proteqt;
· the prevention and combating of fraud, unauthorised use, and violations of our general terms and conditions and policy rules or other harmful or illegal activities.
Proteqt may engage contractors from the following categories:
· Organisations for which Proteqt provides recruitment services;
· IT management;
· website management;
· website hosting.
Proteqt remains responsible for the processing of your Personal Data. Proteqt contracts with Third Parties to ensure your personal data is adequately secured.
Proteqt may, as the result of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its organisation, share your Personal Data with a Third Party, such as a potential buyer or seller. Naturally, we will inform you of this via email or a visible notification on our website, and we will notify you of your rights in such a situation.
Transferring your Personal Data to Third Parties established outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) may sometimes be necessary. Following the GDPR, Proteqt will only transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the EEA if:
When Proteqt transfers your Personal Data outside the EEA, we ensure that your Personal Data remains adequately protected.
At Proteqt, we take your privacy seriously and the security of your personal data. Strict safety measures are crucial, especially within the recruitment industry. We make it extra hard for malicious persons to access our systems.
We have taken the following measures, among other things:
· access to the Personal Data is restricted to authorised persons, whereby this number is kept as low as possible;
· all employees of Proteqt have signed a confidentiality agreement whereby they undertake to observe complete confidentiality concerning all information (including Personal Data);
· the electronic transmission of personal data always takes place via a secure connection;
· the website is secured via HTTPS;
· we ensure that your personal data are only shared with Third Parties if we have agreed on appropriate security measures with these Third Parties.
If any of your Personal Data are processed, you have several rights below. You may exercise these rights by submitting your request in writing to Proteqt or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Proteqt verifies your identity before your request can be met.
Proteqt will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. Your requests will be processed electronically unless this is impossible or you request otherwise. Proteqt will not charge you for processing the aforementioned requests unless your requests are excessive.
1. Access to Personal Data
You can ask us at any time to indicate which (categories of) your Personal Data Proteqt processes, for which purposes, from which source the data come, and which retention periods are applied.
2. Changing Personal Data
In addition, you can contact us at any time to complete or correct your personal data. In the unlikely event that Proteqt has processed or provided incorrect Personal Data about you, Proteqt will rectify this immediately. If Proteqt has changed your Personal Data, Proteqt will notify you accordingly.
3. Minimising the processing of your Personal Data
If you disagree with the content of the Personal Data about you stored by Proteqt, you can submit a request to temporarily minimise the processing of your Personal Data.
4. Withdrawing consent
You can also withdraw the consent you have given for the processing of your personal Data. Upon receipt of your letter or email, Proteqt will immediately cease processing your Personal Data to which you have consented. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the processing operations that have already taken place.
5. Right to transferPersonal Data (right to data portability)
You can retrieve the Personal Data about you stored by Proteqt in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. After receiving your Personal Data, you are free to transfer this information.
6. Right to be forgotten
If you no longer wish to use Proteqt’s services, you may submit a request to delete all your Personal Data.
7. Right to object
You have the right to object to processing your personal data, which Proteqt bases on the grounds of the legitimate interest of Proteqt or a Third Party’ or ‘performance of a task carried out in the public interest’. If Proteqt bases itself on these grounds, Proteqt will weigh its interests against your privacy. The right to object entitles you to require Proteqt to repeat this weighing of interests.
8. Right to complaint / pursue a judicial remedy
We try to join you in finding a fair solution if you have a complaint or problem relating to our use of your Personal Data. However, suppose your position is that we cannot assist you with your complaint or concern. In that case, you can also lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data ProtectionAuthority or institute judicial proceedings. You will find the contact details of the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Nederlandse Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) by clicking here.
Although visitors of all ages might visit our website, we do not collect Personal Data from children under 16 years of age without the consent of their parent/guardian. This means that if you are 16 years old or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parent/guardian.
Our contact details are:
020 7657 440
Proteqt does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the processing. Proteqt retains your Personal Data as long we consider this essential to be able to provide you with services, to enable you to use our website, to comply with applicable laws, to resolve disputes with parties, and for other purposes that enable us to conduct our commercial activities. Proteqt, in any case, retains your Personal Data during the period in which you are party to a contract with Proteqt. As long as you are a client of Proteqt, we will keep the company details and contact details stored on our systems. After ending the client agreement, we might keep these details on our systems, for example, when a contact is linked to an agreement, invoice, or any other official document.
We store data on (potential) candidates for three years. After this period, we will ask the (potential) candidate for permission to keep his personal data for another three years. Potential candidates can access their personal data that is stored in our systems. If a potential candidate no longer wishes to be approached by Proteqttheyhe can file a request for the deletion of his personal data.
If you have applied for any of our internal vacancies at Proteqt but have not been invited for a job interview, or when we unexpectedly could not agree on your contract, we will keep your personal data stored for four weeks. After this period, we will ask you for permission to store the personal data for 3years. We do this to be able to approach you again in the future, for example, when a new vacancy comes up that matches your profile.